The Fleurieu Regional Waste Authority manages kerbside collection of Recycling, Food and Garden Organics (FOGO) and General Waste for more than 32,000 properties across the Fleurieu Peninsula and Kangaroo Island.
All waste types are collected on a fortnightly schedule. You can search your kerbside bin collection schedule using your street name in the search panel at top of this page.
How to use the kerbside collection system
• Place the right waste type in the right bin.
• Put bins out the night before collection day.
• Bring the bin in after collection.
• Do not overfill – maximum weight 50kgs.
• Ensure your bin is not too tightly packed and the bin lid is closed.
• Where practical, leave a minimum distance of 50cm between bins and 1 metre between bins and parked cars, letterboxes, stobie poles or overhanging trees.